EUROSENSE 2020: 9th European Conference on Sensory and Consumer Research
ONLINE: Live and On-demand | 13-16 December 2020
Now available on-demand
Missed the live conference? Catch-up with recorded content via on-demand access 24/7 until December 2021*.
Catch-up with the latest research in sensory and consumer research and connect with other attendees at your convenience via on-demand access to recorded content from the Eurosense 2020 Live Edition.
- Watch inspiring lectures from our plenary speakers on your desktop or mobile device
- Find out about the latest global research across all conference tracks with convenient, online access to presentation slides and ePosters with synchronised audio / video from the parallel talks and poster sessions.
- Connect with speakers, poster authors and other attendees via private message
- Access abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
The European Sensory Science Society (E3S) and the MOA Sensory Group have the pleasure to invite you to the 9th European Conference on Sensory and Consumer Research 'A Sense of Innovation'.
EuroSense is a successful event, gathering sensory and consumer researchers, both academics and from industry, worldwide. The meeting is a unique opportunity for discovering the latest innovations in the field and for networking, as well as meeting up with colleagues and friends in a relaxed atmosphere.
The topic of the 2020 conference is 'A Sense of Innovation', with a specific attention to innovative approaches to study sensory perception in relation to preference, choice, and other types of behavior. Our commitment is to build a scientific program considering emerging challenges, the latest knowledge, and out-of-the-box ideas in both fundamental and applied sensory and consumer science. The conference includes food and other applications where the study of the senses plays a key role.
Topics to be covered will include the contribution of sensory science as a multidisciplinary field applied to specific issues of general interest, and methodological considerations, in the form of factors, measurements, or data analysis approaches.
- Healthy eating
- Consumer behaviour
- Biology and neuroscience
- Policy and labeling
- Vulnerable populations
- Experience and branding
Methodological focus on:
- New technologies
- Measures beyond liking
- Advanced instrumental analysis
- Implicit and explicit approaches
- Measuring behaviour
Kees de Graaf, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
Betina Piqueras-Fiszman, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
Sanne Boesveldt, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
Sam Bompass, Bompas & Parr, UK
Victoire Dairou, Danone, France
John Ennis, Aigora, USA
Suzanne Higgs, University of Birmingham, UK
Hedwig te Molder, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Marianna Obrist, University College London, UK
Ellen van Kleef, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands