Eurosense 2020: Online
CONFERENCE2020: same great content – now online
Due to the continued uncertainty regarding international travel and, in particular, quarantine requirements for travel to The Netherlands during the current Coronavirus pandemic we have taken the difficult decision to host EuroSense 2020 as an online conference only – on the same dates 13-16 December 2020.
Although we were confident of being able to host the in-person event safely onsite, we realise the ongoing and changing travel restrictions make it very difficult for delegates and us, as organisers, to plan effectively for an onsite event.
While we will miss the opportunity for face-to-face interaction, our online conference platform will facilitate presentation of the latest research on the conference topics and the opportunity for you to meet with your EUROSENSE community. Our online programme will include access to the same great content planned for our in-person event with presentations from our expert invited speakers together with contributed talks and ePosters – all available on-demand for one month after the event. You can stream this interactive conference experience live from your desktop or mobile device and connect during the event with speakers and other attendees.
For those of you who have not attended an online conference before please refer to our FAQs.
We continue to look forward to meeting again in person at EUROSENSE. Until that time please register to join us at our first online conference.
Registration deadline for live participation: Friday 11 December 2020 12 Noon GMT
Your registration to includes on-demand access for 30 days (from one day after the conference).
Participate live from your desktop or mobile device to:
Deepen your knowledge: Live-stream a personalised schedule from the entire programme to match your research interests
Engage with our inspirational speakers and other attendees during the live-streamed sessions: Ask questions and participate in live chat and polls.
Review the latest research in the ePoster hall and discuss directly with the author in the live poster sessions.
- Network with your peers, meet new contacts and renew relationships: Connect with other attendees during the live event to chat and arrange one-to-one meetings.
- Connect with a wider, more-inclusive audience: our lower fees, online delivery and post-event on-demand access will make the event more accessible to all.
- Visit the live exhibition booths to meet industry partners, chat with exhibitors and learn more about their products.
- Enjoy more flexibility with on-demand access to recorded sessions for 30 days after the event*. Watch one stream live and catch-up on what you missed after the event.
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.