Abstract submission deadline: 15 March 2024
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations at the conference on the following conference themes:
- Sensory in sickness and in health
- Method development and optimisation in sensory and consumer science
- Fundamentals of sensory perception
- Sensory science as a tool for sustainable packaging and product communication
- Socio-cultural, psychological, sensory and affective barriers for new product development and innovation acceptance
- Sensory challenges and opportunities for existing, novel and alternative proteins
- Sensory aspects in food service
- Sensory science in non-food products
- Disruptive technologies and the future of digital sensory science
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.